Hello family and friends! We have decided to blog Our Next Journey! We are excited about our move to Mississippi, the journey to get there and all the new things in our life in the years to come.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Riverton, Utah


It's pretty cool having a street sign with your last name on it. I took this picture in Riverton while staying at Grandma's house. I had a really great time staying with Grandma. Life was simple and I had a great routine going. We enjoyed each other's company. Grandma is a wonderful friend. I will miss her and I will miss Utah. Spent some quality time with my dear friend Jenn as well. Jenn and I have been friends since Bingham Middle School. I enjoyed my visits with her family as well. I went to school with her husband Jimmy too, he's a character. They have 4 beautiful girls and a handsome grandson that Jimmy obviously adores. Nathan helps him not be the only male in the house. He told me the dogs, the bird and even the fish are girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment