We ate at a Mexican restaurant when we got there. I can't recall the name, but I text Jeremy and told him where we were and he text back "heaven on earth", so I knew the food would be good. Jeremy went to the University of Wyoming and spent several years in Laramie. I enjoyed watching Germ play football back in those days, and in high school as well. I've enjoyed watching Troy play as well and was able to travel to Texas once to watch him when he played for DBU.
The weather was good on our drive to Wyoming and once we got there, we settled in and turned off all the phones, closed the blinds and slept in. Michael couldn't get ahold of us so he was about to call the police. We had unplugged the hotel phone because Adrian was playing with it and put our phones on silent. We obviously needed the rest from our great time in Idaho. Once we were up, we headed to Erie, Colorado, stopping at a fireworks place for Amanda to get her and Shaun some fireworks.

No comments:
Post a Comment