Stayed the last 2 nights at Grandma Silcox's house. Yesterday, we walked to church. Her church is 3 doors down, brand new, beautiful church and right next to Mom's cemetary. I plan to walk to Mom's graveside sometime today or tomorrow. I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love and Amanda and I went to see the movie Saturday night. Great movie, but we need to go again, without Adrian!! Definitely not a movie for a 2 year old.
What I absolutely love about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is that it is the same no matter where you are. That brings such comfort and joy to know that the Gospel has been restored in it's fullness and will never be taken away again. I am going to try to go to at least 2 of the 4 temples that are within driving distance for me right now before leaving Utah.
It's been nice visiting with Grandma. She's a great woman and has always been a good friend to me! I love her dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment