Hello family and friends! We have decided to blog Our Next Journey! We are excited about our move to Mississippi, the journey to get there and all the new things in our life in the years to come.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meeting in Albuquerque...

Once we got to SLC, I continued on with my friend Shannon to be her co-pilot all the way to Frisco, TX where she was moving to her new home. On the drive, Michael met up with us in Albuquerque, NM for the night and then followed us the rest of the way. Shannon and I drove down through Price/Manti area through Moab and then a little corner of Colorado. What a beautiful part of Utah that is. It was a great experience driving with Shannon, she has been a great friend to me. I am blessed to have the best friends in the world!

I was so excited to see Michael. We got to spend a day in Frisco with Sean and Shannon and he's taking me to the airport in the morning to fly back to SLC and then he will drive on to Olive Branch, MS. We've seen alot of country this last week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment