Hello family and friends! We have decided to blog Our Next Journey! We are excited about our move to Mississippi, the journey to get there and all the new things in our life in the years to come.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last days in Tracy

My final days in Tracy consisted of staying the week with Barb and Megan. Michael was in Fresno having the best home cooked meals and I was sleeping in the best guestroom ever! The bed and pillows were amazing, not to mention having the bed to myself to sleep on either side. I won't get too used to that though. :-)

During the week, Barb and I took Megan and Shaun to Hoyt park for a picnic. Barb and Megan were our first California friends when we moved to Tracy in 1998, outside of family. I took pictures of Shaun and Megan on the playground. It was fun!

I worked really hard all week because I had 2 people out sick or on vacation in the office for most of the week, but each night, the 3 of us would watch some TV or movies and enjoy the company.

Shaun got to hang out with his friends and the final day was spent watching 2 All-star games where Shaun played his last baseball in Tracy. He was very excited because his Dad and brother were able to come down and watch him. Ronnie and Sherry are sure going to miss Shaun. They've been his 2nd parents and they consider him another son.

No comments:

Post a Comment