Hello family and friends! We have decided to blog Our Next Journey! We are excited about our move to Mississippi, the journey to get there and all the new things in our life in the years to come.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Great Grandma Silcox!

Shaun, Grandma Silcox and Amanda! This is my Grandma that I've been staying with here in Utah this past week. I leave on Wednesday. I'm really going to miss her, we've had a great time together. I've been practicing my cooking skills, we've watched some TV, we've talked, gone to dinner and the movie and we walked to church together the last 2 Sundays. I have really enjoyed being here with her!

Family is so important! I can't wait to fly Grandma out to Memphis and take her to Graceland and up to Dollywood in Nashville. She will have a blast!

Our family has been blessed by Grandma Silcox and we love her dearly!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment