Hello family and friends! We have decided to blog Our Next Journey! We are excited about our move to Mississippi, the journey to get there and all the new things in our life in the years to come.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Lunch with the girls!
I had lunch with my Cousin Kelly, her son Quinn, my Aunt Marlene (Mar) and my Aunt Janice (Jan) yesterday! It was so great to see them. I love seeing my Aunts because I see my mom in their faces. They are amazing women and Kelly is an awesome Mom. She has 2 other beautiful boys older than Quinn. We ate at the Paradise Cafe, which my Aunt Mar says reminds her of my Mom since she first introduced her to it. They have super good salads of all variety and the cookies are to die for! Cookies are my biggest weakness, we "shared" pieces of several varieties. I could be happy with cookies and milk the rest of my life! It rained a little bit while we were eating. Today, it's pouring rain, thunder and lightning here. I haven't seen it like this in awhile. California doesn't get enough rain.
Amanda, Adrian and I are going to see Toy Story 3 and The Despicables at the Redwood Drive In tonight as long as it stops raining. Then I'm spending the day with Shaun tomorrow. He said he would go with me to visit my Grandma Worth and back here to see Grandma Silcox. Of course, he wants a shopping trip in it as well for a new backpack. He's excited to start Murray High! I'm excited for him. He's already seen some cute girls here in Utah. :-)
Well...back to work so I can go out visiting later!
Labels:
UTAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment